Our Principal –Prof. Dr. Prathima Srinivas
Experience: Teaching- 17 Years ;Industry – 4 Years
No.of Publications: 40
Papers at various Conferences:
• Session lecture entitled “Acyclovir loaded Solid Lipid Nanoparticulate systems – Formulation, characterization and pharmacokinetic evaluation for oral and parenteral routes” at the 3rd International Conference on Drug Discovery & Therapy [ICDDT] on 10th February 2011, Thursday, at Dubai Women’s College, Dubai.
• Poster Presentation titled ‘Nanoparticulate systems of Acyclovir for Topical use in Herpes treatment –formulation, characterization and evaluation’ at NanoTech -TechConnect World Conference and Trade Show, June 13-16, 2011, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
• Lecture on “Exploring collaborative fields of research in the area of Pharmaceutics and Nanotechnology” in University of Alberta, Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences ,Edmonton Canada6th June 2011
• Visit to Department of Chemical and Material Engineering, National Institute of Nanotechnology, NINT) on 7th June 2011University of Alberta, Canada
• Oral Presentation entitled 'Formulation and evaluation of some nanoparticulate systems in the treatment of fungal infections ' in 1st International Conference July 20th-21st 2011, Patient Safety: From Product to Patient Care and Translational Research at Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences UbonRatchathani University ,Thailand
Chapter 15: Spray Drying in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: An Overview
Prathima Srinivas*Forthcoming issue Spring 2012 ,VOLUME I RECENT ADVANCES IN NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY Series 2Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery by Apple Academic Press, Inc.
Association of Pharmacy Teachers of India (APTI)
Awards, Medals and Accomplishments :
• Secured Third Rank in the University in B.Pharmacy. (Kakatiya University, Warangal)
• Successfully completed “Industry Program in Regulatory Affairs” an industry sponsored Post Graduate Diploma of One year.Topped the list with distinction.
• Established Parenteral lab for the first time in Matrix Laboratories Limited Hyderabad.
• Received Award for Designing, Coordinating andExecuting Diploma In Sterile Formulation Manufacturing and Engineering(DSFME)program for 105 employees of Aurobindo Pharma Limited as Chief-Coordinator for 12 weeks in Sri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy.
• Guiding 5 PhD students from Osmania University and JNTU , Hyderabad & more than 50M.Pharmacy Students.
Sri Venkateswara College of Pharmacy was established in the year 1995-1996 under the auspices of Surabhi Educational Society. The college is located in an independent campus in Madhapur, Hyderabad.
The "SURABHI EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY "(Regd) Hyderabad, has been founded to impart quality education in the field of Pharmacy, Fine Arts and Architecture. It is committed to the advancement of health care through its undergraduate and graduate education, research in pharmaceutical sciences and health sciences. The College will continue its strong advocacy for lifelong intellectual and professional growth by providing a strong foundation in the pharmaceutical, clinical, fine arts and architecture fields within a culture that promotes innovation, service and excellence among our students and faculty.
The Institution in conjunction with local, national and international collaborators, will be recognized as a pre-eminent educational institution in pharmacy, and meet the needs of students, pharmacists and also society by focusing on disease state management and health outcomes.